A Commitment to Soccer and Community
Our goal and vision is to become the best most positive experience in
Soccer available in Parker, Colorado.
Our club was built by local coaches and families and
players with a commitment to both soccer and community. We strive to teach not only this beautiful
game but overall life lessons of sportsmanship, teamwork, ethical and moral
behavior and good citizenship.
Starting at the youngest levels, we aim to build value, character and
respect for the game and the community that supports us.
Parker FC Soccer Club builds Premier Soccer Players and Teams by:
• Training youth soccer players to their fullest potential.
• Teaching skills, athleticism, tactics, teamwork and sportsmanship.
• Providing the best coaching, facilities, and fundraising opportunities for Players families.
In order to accomplish our Mission, in accordance with our Principles, we have the following goals:
• Provide serious young soccer players with the best coaching, teams, fields and support structure to facilitate their development while also providing them positive soccer experiences that will last a lifetime.
• Provide the best exposure to college coaches and college opportunities
• Compete at every age level for the State Championship for both boys and girls.
• Provide a significant financial discount and scholarships to serious youth soccer players who have financial need to pursue their dreams.
• Create an enjoyable and satisfying experience for all people involved.
• Increase Players Soccer Club’s influence and respect in the soccer community.
Principles & Values
Our Soccer Club pledges to govern all of our endeavors so that:
• All of our youth players can train and play in a safe environment
• All of our affairs will be conducted with integrity and honesty.
• Our Club will be associated with good sportsmanship.
• All people involved in Our Soccer Club will be treated with respect.
• We will at all times strive for excellence in all we do.
• We will always remember that we are training children and that will govern our decisions.